Who we are looking for ...
We are looking for motivated employees (m/f/d) who revel in creating and operating IT security structures. Do you like the idea of developing, refining, and implementing concepts in the sphere of IT security – and developing yourself in the process? With us, you have first-hand contact with our production to make the core of our company more secure.
What we expect of you ...
- You have a passion for the topic of IT security.
- You have a fundamental technical understanding of networks and operating systems.
- You demonstrate willingness to work in a demanding production environment, and successful completion of technical vocational training would be an advantage.
- You have persuasive communication skills and the ability to convincingly present the results of your work.
- You are a team player and enjoy developing and achieving results in collaboration with others.
What we offer ...
At thyssenkrupp Steel, you will have the space to expand your horizons through flexible working time models, internationally staffed teams, and a wide range of individual training opportunities. We regard health and safety at work as top priorities. We empower all employees working for us to act in a safety and health-conscious manner. A culture of collegial collaboration and mutual respect in our dealings with each other has characterized our company for over 200 years.
We look forward to receiving your complete application exclusively via our online job portal.
Please feel free to contact us via [email protected] or +49 (0)203 523 23 23 if you have any questions or require further information about the position or the application procedure..