Data and facts
- thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG. The company is owned by Rasselstein Verwaltungs GmbH (99.5%) and Erste Abwicklungsanstalt (0.5%).
- thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH is the only German packaging steel manufacturer. In Andernach, the company operates the world’s largest production site for packaging steel.
Registered offices & production site:
- Andernach, Rhineland-Palatinate
- 2,431 (as of September 30, 2015)
- In its 2014/2015 business year the company shipped 1,490,000 tons of coated and uncoated products.
- Sales in the 2014/2015 business year amounted to EUR 1,313 million.
- Exports account for about 75 percent of production. The company serves about 400 customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
At a glance: thyssenkrupp Rasselstein in figures
The following table summarizes some important figures:
|Employee base (as of September 30)||2,385||2,302||2,431|
|Production output (in 1,000 tons)||1,420||1,451||1,490|
|Sales (in million Euro)||1,362||1,325||1,313|