Data and facts
- thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH is a subsidiary of thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG. The company is owned by Rasselstein Verwaltungs GmbH (99.5%) and Erste Abwicklungsanstalt (0.5%).
- thyssenkrupp Rasselstein GmbH is the only German tinplate manufacturer and one of the three largest European tinplate suppliers.
Registered offices & production site:
- Andernach, Rhineland-Palatinate
- 2,407 (as of September 30, 2016)
- In its 2015/2016 business year the company shipped 1,379,000 tons of coated and uncoated products.
- Sales in the 2015/2016 business year amounted to EUR 1,156 million.
- Exports account for about 75 percent of production. The company serves about 400 customers in over 80 countries worldwide.
At a glance: thyssenkrupp Rasselstein in figures
The following table summarizes some important figures:
|Employee base (as of September 30)||2,302||2,431||2,407|
|Production output (in 1,000 tons)||1,451||1,490||1,397|
|Sales (in million Euro)||1,325||1,317||1,156|