Quality, Safety, Environment and Energy policy (QSEE) of thyssenkrupp Electrical Steel GmbH
We develop, manufacture and sell grain-oriented electrical steel that is delivered to our customers worldwide. All our factories are committed to contribute to our success by manufacturing improved high performance and energy efficient products to satisfy and advance our customers. Our powercore® Top Grade material enables to fulfill the demands of the EU Ecodesign Directive and to reduce effectively worldwide energy needs and CO2 emissions.
To achieve this, we have developed the QSEE policy, which is divided into 6 fundamental and inseparable axis.
- Customer satisfaction by aiming for excellence in products and services.
- Our safety and health as well as those of our partners on our sites.
- The continuous improvement of products, processes and performance of our integrated management system with the participation and consultation of all of us.
- The sustainability of our plants with the achievement of our QSEE objectives and measures.
- The protection and the conservation of the site's resources, of our environment resources and those of our planet.
- The development of each individual in his or her responsibility, work environment and skills, open for innovation and change.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Rely on the health and safety policy and the values of the thyssenkrupp group to meet the requirement of zero accidents at work.
- Increase our skills to achieve the level of performance required by the electrical steel market.
- Accelerate progress to meet the growing demands of customers through continuous modernization and optimization of production tools.
- Improve our energy efficiency in accordance to the specific targets of each plant.
- Communicate transparently with staff, customers, suppliers, investors and authorities so that everyone is involved in the necessary changes leading to our success.
We all commit ourselves to:
- Give top priority in all actions for safety and health at work, aiming to eliminate hazards, reduce risks and improve the health of our staff. Economic aspects cannot take priority over our safety and health.
- Prevent and avoid pollution and unnecessary risks in environmentally relevant processes on our site as well as actively contribute to CO2 reduction.
- Comply with all applicable requirements, whether legal, regulatory, normative or subscribed by all interested parties.
- Think permanently for customer satisfaction.
- Care for continuous improvement of our integrated management system.
- Allocate the necessary resources to our projects.
- Integrate energy efficiency and environmental protection into all our developments, purchases, investments, processes and design-related activities.
Whether we belong to an operational or functional department, and whatever our level of responsibility, we must all contribute to our integrated management system consisting of: ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
Our company policy as a pdf file