Quality, Safety, Environment and Energy policy (QSEE) of thyssenkrupp Electrical Steel GmbH
We, thyssenkrupp Electrical Steel, manufacture grain-oriented electrical steel that is delivered to our customers worldwide. All our factories are committed to contribute to the success of thyssenkrupp Electrical Steel by manufacturing improved high performance and energy-efficient products to satisfy our customers.
To achieve this, we have developed the QSEE policy, which is divided into 6 fundamental and inseparable axis.
- Customer satisfaction by aiming for excellence in products and services.
- Our safety and health as well as those of our partners on our sites.
- The continuous improvement of product performance and our integrated quality management system with the involvement of all of us.
- The sustainability of our plants with the achievement of our economic objectives and energy savings.
- The protection and the conservation of the site's resources, of our environment resources and those of our planet.
- The development of each individual in his or her responsibility, work environment and skills, open for innovation and change.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Rely on the health and safety policy and the values of the thyssenkrupp group to achieve the goal of zero accidents at work.
- Increase our skills to achieve the level of performance required by the electrical sheet market.
- Accelerate progress to meet the growing demands of customers through continuous modernization and optimization of production tools.
- Improve our energy efficiency in accordance to the specific targets of each plant.
- Communicate transparently with staff so that everyone is involved in the necessary changes leading to our success.
We all commit ourselves to:
- Give priority in all action for safety and health at work. The economic aspects cannot take priority over our safety and health.
- Prevent and avoid pollution and major risks that may involve dangerous substances used on our site.
- Comply with all applicable requirements, whether legal, regulatory, normative or subscribed by all interested parties.
- Think permanently for customer satisfaction.
- Care for continuous improvement of our QSEE management system.
- Allocate the necessary resources to our projects.
- Integrate energy performance and environmental impact into all our processes, purchases, investments and services.
Whether we belong to an operational or functional department, and whatever our level of responsibility, we must all contribute to our QSEE management system consisting of: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001.
Our company policy as a pdf file