Control is good, quality management even better
Quality management at thyssenkrupp Rasselstein doesn't just mean having active quality experts on staff. Quality management is also part of the responsibility of every employee. This enables us to align our processes consistently towards customer satisfaction – from the selection of the best primary materials to technical customer support after delivery of our products.
Quality managers are organized into teams for each individual operational procedure. Quality coordinators in the production teams guarantee the coordination with quality assurance. Based on a policy of decentralized personal responsibility, production employees make the decision to either release or reject defective product.
Certification QM systems
- Certification of the quality management system according to ISO 9002 since the beginning of the 1990s
- Additional certification according to the standards of the automotive industry since 1998
- Certification from QS 9000 and VDA 6.1
- ISO 9001:2000 certification since 2004
- Certifications of ISO TS 16949:2002 by Lloyd's Register
- Conformity certificate from Lloyd's Register for "Good Manufacturing Practice" complying with HACCP (quality and hygiene guidelines for the food industry)
Currently valid certifications
As a leading company worldwide, we compete daily with the best in the business. Our products and processes are audited by neutral authorities at regular intervals and according to the strictest guidelines. You can view our currently valid certifications here.